Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MOPS Christmas Craft


Two weeks ago was craft night at MOPS. I put together the Christmas craft, but unfortunately had to miss the meeting because I flew to Boston the morning of the meeting. Thank you so much Michelle for taking over for me and presenting the craft to out MOPS group! You are the best! The group decoupaged scrapbook paper onto wooden ornaments. I spray painted the wooden ornaments ahead of time.


Here are 3 door prize giveaways with finished ornaments attached to bath salt jars. We made bath salt jars back in February at our Spa Night, and I had a few supplies left over.


The jars contained the Honey Almond scented bath salts. There were so fun to make! I might try to make some more and give them out as teacher gifts at Amanda's school for Christmas.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey girl! Could you update your blog link for me to:

http://thewreyfords.blogspot.com/

I got a cuter non-private blog! :)