Saturday, December 6, 2008

Boston Trip


I met my parents and sister in Boston back in November. We were there to attend a 50 year celebration of Southern Baptist ministry in New England. Here we are at the No Name Restaurant in Boston.


Watching the fisherman sort the fish from our table.


The sauteed shrimp and vegetables were really good!


We had fun shopping at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.


Ben Frankln and my mom kissing (not really!)


Our old house in Northborough, Mass. It used to be a golden yellow color.


My sister and I went to Proctor Elementary School.


We had a great time visiting the Hayward family! They live two doors down from our old house in Northboro.


Here we are in from of Rice Memorial Baptist Church.


Mrs. Hasting was my Sunday School teacher when I was about 9 or 10 years old. I memorized the books of the Bible and scripture verses under her.


The pulpit furniture at Rice Memorial Baptist Church was given in memory of my sister Nicole in 1979.

No comments: