Saturday, November 22, 2008

Julia's Baby Shower

Julia is a neighbor and blogger friend of mine. Her blog is one of the first blogs that I found when I started blogging ... Ah, I mean posting pictures of Amanda on my blog—I wish I had the time to actually blog and write stuff :)
She is a really neat girl, and we have a lot in common. Here she is 7 months pregnant! I am so happy for her. She looks great!

Here she is opening the monkey themed baby basket that I made for her. Her nursery has a monkey theme and the bedding "Spunky Monkey" is so cute!
Here is an ornament that I made. One section has a scripture verse that is very special to her. The baby's name is on the other side.

Here is McKenzie with her baby. The shower was at her house, and she did a great job as a hostess.


And of course I have to throw in a picture of my little diva with her purple earrings!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Natasha, the gift you gave me was so special! Sorry I started crying!!! I can't wait to decorate our tree and put little Asher's ornament on it :)