Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting back into a hobby of mine!


I cannot believe that it has been a couple of months since I blogged! I have been super busy with Freelance work, and some things had to be put to the side. I am going to try to get back into blogging on a regular basis.

I have decided to get back into drawing/painting! I think it has been about 13 years since since I last painted. I was in college ... can't believe it has been that long! I decided that I need to get back into a hobby instead of trying to work all the time. Money is not everything.

I have started an oil painting that is going to be of a sunflower when it is finished.
Boy, have I missed drawing/painting!

4 comments:

The Happy Little Wife said...

I LOVE to paint and draw too! I'm trying to make more time for stuff like that too! Sometimes it is soooo hard. Can't wait to see the end result....I LOVE sunflowers :O)

The Fauves said...

Hi! If you're interested, please check out my blog at http://the-fauves.blogspot.com/
Thanks! I like your blog!

Unknown said...

good.


I like to play online game,such as RuneScape.I always buy the items online.So I am familiar with the safest and convenient way to buy RS Gold online.There are: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

chengqi said...

What we like about the Twist Wrap feeltimes dresses is its versatile look, so it's only natural to obtain the right accessories to choose it! Finding the right accessories for the bridesmaid dresses is definitely fun, consider our Twist Wrap Bridesmaid Dress allows each bridesmaid to select a different look that meets her best, locating the perfect accessory will complete the appearance.

We recommend looking at our accessories page on Dessy.com to locate just the right accessory for the Twist Wrap Bridesmaid Dress. Want to know the way the Twist Wrap bridesmaid dresses appears like in a real wedding? Check out The Dessy Group page on Pinterest!