Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting back into a hobby of mine!


I cannot believe that it has been a couple of months since I blogged! I have been super busy with Freelance work, and some things had to be put to the side. I am going to try to get back into blogging on a regular basis.

I have decided to get back into drawing/painting! I think it has been about 13 years since since I last painted. I was in college ... can't believe it has been that long! I decided that I need to get back into a hobby instead of trying to work all the time. Money is not everything.

I have started an oil painting that is going to be of a sunflower when it is finished.
Boy, have I missed drawing/painting!

4 comments:

Carly said...

I LOVE to paint and draw too! I'm trying to make more time for stuff like that too! Sometimes it is soooo hard. Can't wait to see the end result....I LOVE sunflowers :O)

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin said...

Moncler Men

Moncler Vests

Moncler Jacket Online

Moncler Caps

The Fauves said...

Hi! If you're interested, please check out my blog at http://the-fauves.blogspot.com/
Thanks! I like your blog!