Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 36th Birthday

I turned 36 years old on Feb. 26th! Amanda was sick with a cold and fever so I took her to the doctor in the afternoon. Bob's parents and brother came over for dinner. We had chinese food and Mary made me this lovely cake.

Amanda wanted to change her outfit when we got home from the doctor, so I let her pick out and wear what she wanted for my birthday party. You would have never known by looking at these photos that she had a fever!

Bob surprised me with a Wii as an early birthday gift on Valentine's Day! I have not had a chance to play with it much, but I look forward to soon. I would like to get WiiFit!

Amanda had fun playing golf with her grandpa. And Bob wrote in my birthday card that he was really enjoying my birthday gift this year!


Look at Amanda go!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!